New boy

Lilshoe27

Ok so I went today and got a bearded dragon any suggestions on anything I should know I also have 2 veiled chameleons which are my babies!!!!! These are pictures of my 3

Attachments

• IMG_5107.JPG
    IMG_5107.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4891.JPG
    IMG_4891.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4753.JPG
    IMG_4753.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 120
Count your fingers before and after feeding him. Ours is a voracious eater and when he gets excited he will chomp on anything. He's our garbage disposal for feeders the chams turn their noses up at.

Awe! I just lost my beardie a few weeks ago. Loved that girl, she was so sweet. I would suggest going on over to beardeddragon.org
They are fantastic over there just like here. I am a part of both. Of course, I am more active over here now but for beardie info and advise they are the best.

Awe! I just lost my beardie a few weeks ago. Loved that girl, she was so sweet. I would suggest going on over to beardeddragon.org
They are fantastic over there just like here. I am a part of both. Of course, I am more active over here now but for beardie info and advise they are the best.
Thank you I actually just sat up a profile on there

Bearded dragon is the next one I want to get. But going to easy my wife in with chameleon first and if she handles him good then I bet in 2 years I will be able to get one

Back
Top Bottom