New boy has arrived!

MegaWattz

Just got my new boy Char from Kammerflage!

So I think I've got most things down from previous threads but any first few days advice anyone can offer?

Attachments

• 20190613_123819.jpg
    20190613_123819.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
And he woke up grouchy...

id put him in a "pet tree".

#1 is get him hydrated.

#2 is up to you. You can either offer a cup of "food" in 3-4 hours. Or pop in some crickets tomorrow if you are not cup feeding. 50/50 shot of him eating the first day, and if he doesnt, the free range crickets will stress him out. On the other hand ive had plenty that will cup feed a few hours after they are out of the cup.

[QUOTE="nightanole, post: 1489925, member: 21987"

#1 is get him hydrated.

#2 is up to you. You can either offer a cup of "food" in 3-4 hours. Or pop in some crickets tomorrow if you are not cup feeding. 50/50 shot of him eating the first day, and if he doesnt, the free range crickets will stress him out. On the other hand ive had plenty that will cup feed a few hours after they are out of the cup.
[/QUOTE]
Yep got him in the enclosure with all the automated misting setup already. And have a no escape cup I put some crickets and dubias in will check after work to see if he grabbed any, may not have even gone near it, and may try offering crickets in a cup if it doesn't look like he has.

Back
Top Bottom