New birfday present!

maxttu

Here are some macro shots taken with the olloclip for iPhone. Don't judge! It's really, really difficult to take macro of a moving target! :mad: These are the best out of like 100 pics! Lol

Head

atypy5ug.jpg

Eye

ene2ymeb.jpg

Throat

neby7y7e.jpg

Head

ymagybeh.jpg

Eye

e6yve3a7.jpg

Last edited:
You get all the toys, can you explain that? I want you to have a very happy birthday, but do you always need to leave me green with envy? Oh well, I love you anyway, so go enjoy your birthday with your family.:)

You get all the toys, can you explain that? I want you to have a very happy birthday, but do you always need to leave me green with envy? Oh well, I love you anyway, so go enjoy your birthday with your family.:)

So how are the pics?? You didn't comment! ;) And what all toys do I get?? At least I didn't tease y'all with one of my infamous "tease" threads! :D

Wow that's surprisingly nice!
I was always curious about those lenses because I don't have 600-1000$ to throw at a camera that's worth my while. But seeing this thread makes me want to purchase one for Cham pictures!

Super pics!!! I'm really impressed by these! I've been tossing around that olloclip while I continue to save for a camera! Haha! Very nice photos and Happy Birthday. :D

Thanks, y'all! I'm still trying to master the technique. I'd rather not spend 100's of dollars on a real camera if I can make this iPhone work! ;)

I love the pics, you should describe which part of a body is on which photo, it's too hard to tell! ;)

So how are the pics?? You didn't comment! ;) And what all toys do I get?? At least I didn't tease y'all with one of my infamous "tease" threads! :D

Max you silly Goose! The pictures are fantastic. I was so blow away and jealous I forgot to tell you!!

You can do a tease thread for my quad eggs, they are due tomorrow and there is NO activity.:(

Max you silly Goose! The pictures are fantastic. I was so blow away and jealous I forgot to tell you!!

You can do a tease thread for my quad eggs, they are due tomorrow and there is NO activity.:(

Aww, I was hoping for a birfday quad... :(

Back
Top Bottom