new bearded dragon

Stacey5089

I got a orange coral hypo translusent bearded dragon from the doncaster reptile show, shes beautiful shes only 2 and a half months old im waiting till shes shed to upload pics.

coolness, do you know who the breeder was? Some nice real red dragons coming out of europe lately, one of the breeders i like to get from just imported a bunch from europe.

ahh yeah wwd very nice things coming from there. my lil male dunner came from them via jela's in the last import.

Male Dunner, 100% het Hypo, 50% het Trans
64790d1348365791-just-another-dragon-jela-dunner.jpg

Awwwwww hes gorgeous!! Do you have any red bearded dragons? As mine is an orange hypo translusent im thinking of getting a red male hypo translusent to breed with her when she gets older what do you think?

no reds YET, mostly oranges/yellows

I hope to have some stunning dragons from this pairing. They had a make out session the other day. Both are 100% het trans she is a rainbow tiger (has some greenish down her back, that is not an illusion) and he is a orangish/yellow citrus.

I had some other smaller citrus' I picked up recently but word gets around and before you know it cash is flashed and your down a dragon. /shrug

Attachments

• DSC_1340.jpg
    DSC_1340.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC_1341.jpg
    DSC_1341.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_1354.jpg
    DSC_1354.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 150
no reds YET, mostly oranges/yellows

I hope to have some stunning dragons from this pairing. They had a make out session the other day. Both are 100% het trans she is a rainbow tiger (has some greenish down her back, that is not an illusion) and he is a orangish/yellow citrus.

I had some other smaller citrus' I picked up recently but word gets around and before you know it cash is flashed and your down a dragon. /shrug

She has beautiful colours i bet they will look great:D my girl has a greeny blue colour on her head aswell what does this mean? .

Back
Top Bottom