New Bearded Dragon!!!

hinoco1225

I just got a new bearded dragon from a local breeder. He/she is about 9 weeks old and close to 7 inches long including the tail. These pictures don't do justice to his bright orange coloring, especially when I take him outside in the sun. He is actually shedding right now, so I will post more pictures once he finishes. I can already see his oranges coming in even brighter. :D

Attachments

• 678A0012.jpg
    678A0012.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 93
  • 678A0014.jpg
    678A0014.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 678A0029.jpg
    678A0029.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 113
Awesome he/she looks great! I just ordered one, I will have him this coming Tuesday. New additions are always fun and exciting!

aaaaw so cuute! im trying to convince my bro to get 1 haha but he wants another python, i feel bad for the ones they are selling at a petland by us, one of them got his whole front left hand bittin off by the other so its just a little stub now D;

Thanks guys! Yeah he/she is awesome. And he LOVES being handled - a nice change from my chams. He doesn't want to get off my hand when I try to put him back into his tank. :D

I need to take some new pictures to post. His orange is a lot brighter after his last shed. :)

Back
Top Bottom