New baby to my collection

Sire Pascal

Last Sunday the girlfriend and I went to the reptile expo in White Plains, NY and while looking around my g.f couldnt help to fall in love with this little gargoyle gecko :) we still dont know if its a girl or boy but its just shy of a month old. I know this is a chameleon forum but i thought id share =]

just as i took the last picture, the gecko jumped right at the camera! it was quite hilarious as it spooked me my girlfriend and my daughter lol

cute. I was there too.

i arrived around 12pm. I was going to buy some hornworms for my panther but decided to wait a bit and to see what each table had to offer(that being my 1st reptile expo ive ever been to) and by the time it was 2 pm they were all sold out of hornworms lol

that'll happen every time, no matter how many you've been to. I was mesmerized by the chameleons by design, which were straight to the right corner when you walked in the gymnasium. Their ambilobes were to die for--wish I could have bought them!

that'll happen every time, no matter how many you've been to. I was mesmerized by the chameleons by design, which were straight to the right corner when you walked in the gymnasium. Their ambilobes were to die for--wish I could have bought them!

Yes i saw those!! those were nice looking! maybe next time lol

What a cute gecko!! Congrats!

lol thanks =P

Back
Top Bottom