New baby this morning! Name help?!

holliehawk

Hello everyone! Just picked this little guy up from the brown team this morning. Would like to thank Northwest Chameleons (Elliot and Sandy) for all of their help and sending me the perfect little one!

He thinks he is VERY sneaky and is a quick little guy. Need some name ideas. :eek:

Attachments

• little guy.jpg
    little guy.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 89
  • hollie003.jpg
    hollie003.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 91
Congrats on your new baby. He's a little cutie! I like people names myself but it's just what you prefer.

I like names from ancient mythology (Egyptian, Greek, and Roman mostly.) what locale is he? Maybe you can find a God from mythology whose personality is similar to his?

I like slick, but I also like the idea of naming him after a god. He is a blue bar ambilobe and only 4 months. I am also a HUGE Harry Potter nerd so I was kind of thinking Rubeus since Hagrid was always keeping his eye on Harry...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Keep 'em coming :)

Hypnos - god of sleep
Helios - the sun personified as a god (similar to my panther's name which is Hyperion)
Morpheus - god of dreams
*Momus - the god of satire, mockery, censure, writers, poets, a spirit of evil-spirited blame and unfair criticism.
*Orion - a giant huntsman of Greek mythology whom Zeus placed among the stars as the constellation of Orion.

If you haven't already settled on Morpheus (and why not! - It's a good name) Loki is the Norse troublemaker god, and would fit in with the sneakiness.

Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for your suggestions :) I ended up going with Rubeus and he is settling in quite nicely!

Back
Top Bottom