New Baby Panther - Male or Female?

Psydeways

Hi all,

I've had my baby panther for about 4 weeks now. Brought him/her home when he/she was about 2 months. I've attached some pics. There's a couple of him/her with a straight tail - any opinions on sex? In terms of colour, he/she is always brown/beige but goes dark/dark bands every now and then. Let me know what you all think! Thaanks!

p.s Apologies for the poor quality photos - only camera phone available.

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 200
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 245
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 220
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 239
  • photo11.jpg
    photo11.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 187
Hi all,

I've had my baby panther for about 4 weeks now. Brought him/her home when he/she was about 2 months. I've attached some pics. There's a couple of him/her with a straight tail - any opinions on sex? In terms of colour, he/she is always brown/beige but goes dark/dark bands every now and then. Let me know what you all think! Thaanks!

p.s Apologies for the poor quality photos - only camera phone available.

Very cute! Grats! :D That first picture is always the sweetest! They're looking up at you like.. HEY! Lol! He's adorable! :p

Thanks all!! I'm glad that it seems to be a unanimous decision!!

The guy in the store was fairly certain when I bought him - I was just starting to doubt it slightly as he's just over 3 months now and hasn't started to show any real colours as yet.

Guess I just need to be a bit more patient!

I agree with Carol, and most babies won't show much color until at least 3.5-4 months. And just because some might show color between 2-3 months doesn't mean they are going to look the best either.

I've seen some amazing looking males that looked very faded/not much color at 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom