New baby Nosy Faly! [pictures]

I would like to introduce everyone to Chelsey's and mines new baby nosy faly panther chameleon. He comes from Steve (mcleodschams) at Captive Creations Canada. Steve has been such great help and an absolute pleasure doing business with. For anyone in Canada looking for a new baby chameleon, definitely hit him up!
This little guy is sired by Bowie (WC) and Sunshine is the Dame from Captive Creations Canada, and also has Raiden, Wyled, Slash and Darrell blood in him!

Chelsey and I have not yet finalized a name, but we are willing to hear what you have to say! Here is our list we have come up with: (please pitch any names you might have too!)
-Abyss
-Anthem
-Artemis
-Azazel
-Bounty
-Fable
-Kallisto
-Tanarus
-Thanos
-Thunder

And of course, the photos:

This was where I had my "holy S*** this is actually happening" moment

Steve is awesome enough to do this! So neat

D'AW

Welcome to the jungle

WATER

FOOD

Last edited:
So... Happy to see this guy safe and sound:) he will be a smokin faly in a couple months i cant wait to see your pics travis! It helps to have a good photo that shows the. Beauty of these guys!. Eating and drinking straight out of the box makes me happy aswell! Good luck with him guys its been a long wait for these little monsters and finally ill get to see wht these lines produce when combined!

So... Happy to see this guy safe and sound:) he will be a smokin faly in a couple months i cant wait to see your pics travis! It helps to have a good photo that shows the. Beauty of these guys!. Eating and drinking straight out of the box makes me happy aswell! Good luck with him guys its been a long wait for these little monsters and finally ill get to see wht these lines produce when combined!

We are very pleased with him, and so excited to see how he develops. We appreciate everything you have done for us!

Great pictures man!
Thank you very much.

He is very cute! I love your shots! :)
Thanks! He really is eh? :)

He is adorable! Congrats on that tiny little one.
So kind of you, as always Jann! Thank you.

He is SO cute! Congratulations!

I like Abyss and Anthem, those are names I never hear often but that I like the sound of.

He is SO cute! Congratulations!

I like Abyss and Anthem, those are names I never hear often but that I like the sound of.
Thank you very much as always Olimpia! I would like to announce that Chelsey and I actually ended up naming him "Archer!"

fantastic!
thanks for sharing!
Thanks Dom!

I have to steal some of those names. Especially Artemis and Kallisto!;)
You're more then welcome to, we ended up going with naming him Archer :)

Grats!!! Dawww he's soooo cute!!! Awesome pics too! :D
Ha, thank you very much Lauren!

Congratulation, he is gorgeous, I would be in cham heaven if I had new baby like that......I like Artemus.
I really am in chameleon heaven! He's great, thank you!

Man just too cute!! Did you choose the name Archer from the TV series?
Thank you! Chelsey and I were just sitting in the backyard enjoying some sun, rifling off names, and then I said "Archer" and she was like "Oh I like that one!" so we decided to keep it! I make bows as a pass-time hobby so I guess it sort of makes sense =P

Back
Top Bottom