new babies from Nic at ChameleonKingdom.com

cypho23

Established Member
Thought I'd post a couple pic's of my new pair of juvi Ambilobe's. Am very, very happy with them. Girl is a bit shy, but drinking lots and eating, albeit she's very sneaky about it. Male is a hoot. Spunky as all get out and a PIG. Could not be happier with Nic, his babies, and his customer service.
First two pic's are of the little lady and last two are of the young stud. Still have to think of clever names.
pantherbabies003.jpg

pantherbabies009.jpg

Copyofpantherbabies006.jpg

pantherbabies011.jpg

Great looking kids you have there. I agree with you, I think Nics chameleons are great and so is Nic.

Looks like the first two pics are actually the male, and the second two are of the female.:confused:

You are incorrect, good sir. Female ia slightly smaller than male, but pic's may not show that well. Male has had much more dynamic coloring too. I'd lift her skirt to prove it, but she's too much of a lady.

No skirt lifting necessary... I know that Nic knows his stuff also, I have a Male from his Yoda clutch. I just think maybe you have them mixed up... For a few reasons.

~The visible Hemepenal bulge on the cham in the first two photos.
~I have never seen a female with that much blue... and a distinct lateral line, not even a mature female.

~The coloration of the cham in the second two pictures; the pinkish hues, and abscence of a distinct white lateral line is indicative of Pardalis females... So even though the base of the tale is blocked in the last two photos.. I would be willing to bet that this is the female... Especially since the one in the first two pics is 100% male.

Or am I just crazy? Anyone?

EDIT: I'm not crazy, I am 99% sure you have your male and female mixed up... either that, or you got the pics turned around. :)

~Joe

First two pic's are of girl #6 that Nic had shown on his original post in the "for sale" thread. Yoda was the sire.

Male was sired by Orion, if I am correct.

Maybe they pulled a switcharoo when I turned around...:rolleyes:

On a random note,
Joe, where did your Nosy Be male, Elwood Blues, come from? He's a stunner.

Top 2 pics are a great looking Male, bottom 2 pics are a great looking female.
Maybe you had them mistaken from arrival? Not hard to do with baby panthers.

Thanks. I bought him from a forum member a while back in the classifieds section. He was hatched by Kammerflage Kreations.

The first two pics are a male. the others are a girl. Im sure the pics are just backwards. Nic knows the whats up with the whats up so its all good. ~word~

Is certainly possible. I'll double check. I'm new to the panther game. Have lots to learn and this is a great forum. Thank you for all comments.

Awesome photos Jason, they both look awesome, and right at home in those Scheffleras. The first two photos are the male, and the second two are the female. The female is a couple weeks older than the male, and she was one of the larger ones among her sisters.

cypho, lOL joe is right on this. i wasn't gonna say nothing .

they look great though.

(huge facepalm:eek:)

I could say that I was "testing" everyone, but that'd be untrue. I assumed incorrectly which was which. I am very new to panthers and am learning more every day. I appreciate and am quite impressed with everyone's feedback. I have lots to learn. Thanks all.

Looking forward to posting more pic's as they grow.

They both look great and happy. Like I said... Not a hard mix up to make. You found a great place to learn about this stuff. Good Luck!

~Joe

Back
Top Bottom