New Awsome Camera, Chameleon Photo

Please take some more pictures of ur handsome cham so I can see the whole body of the gods creation!!

I will trying to wait for a nice sunny day and getting him out will be a challenge. Heres a phone photo of his whole bode

Attachments

• 20190220_164936.jpg
    20190220_164936.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 77
I will trying to wait for a nice sunny day and getting him out will be a challenge. Heres a phone photo of his whole bode
Very Nice....did u see those freckle on the bottom part of his body...my old one has those and it will change color as he grows...he sure is a beauty(y)

Very Nice....did u see those freckle on the bottom part of his body...my old one has those and it will change color as he grows...he sure is a beauty(y)

Those red spots?? Yeah they get very bright when he flares his colors and hell have a nice bright green/blue/teal, white stripe combo... just like my avatar...

Those red spots?? Yeah they get very bright when he flares his colors and hell have a nice bright green/blue/teal, white stripe combo... just like my avatar...
Yes and it just a beginning...u gona see him change his wardrobe when he gets older n the prime time color will be always the best color.

Yes and it just a beginning...u gona see him change his wardrobe when he gets older n the prime time color will be always the best color.

Im in love with brilliant blue, yellow, red, and highlighter green chameleons. Like nosy be chams are so vibrant.. so are ambajas... well they all technically are but those def my favs

Send me a photo of your chameleon.. i showed you mine now you show me yours... lmao

Im in love with brilliant blue, yellow, red, and highlighter green chameleons. Like nosy be chams are so vibrant.. so are ambajas... well they all technically are but those def my favs
I guess we have the same taste....where did u get him from?

Thank u....I was trying to start a freaking family with them lol....246 at one time....it took away all my freedom ...no life no woman just me and all my pets :LOL:

Omgoshhhhh! You prob had to cater to them from sun up to sundown.... i cant even imagine being a hard core breeder. I wanna breed when i have more experience and a seperate room for them... my guys in our office right now but me and my hubby are planning on buying house soon :) so excited for that!

Omgoshhhhh! You prob had to cater to them from sun up to sundown.... i cant even imagine being a hard core breeder. I wanna breed when i have more experience and a seperate room for them... my guys in our office right now but me and my hubby are planning on buying house soon :) so excited for that!
U wana know something funny I really thought u were a guy all these time I thought Char stand for Charles lol....no worry if u need any type of questions I will do my best to give u the answer

U wana know something funny I really thought u were a guy all these time I thought Char stand for Charles lol....no worry if u need any type of questions I will do my best to give u the answer

No no i am... just slightly different taste in people lol

This isn't my new camera... but my new cell camera... he was nice an bright this morning and being a ninja so took a shot.

Attachments

• 20190405_094243.jpg
    20190405_094243.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 96
  • 20190405_094236.jpg
    20190405_094236.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 94
Newton's first law of motion is often stated as
An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction....​
his position is definitely explained how the gravity works and in his favor​

Newton's first law of motion is often stated as
An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction....​

his position is definitely explained how the gravity works and in his favor​

That saying also applies to me on a daily basis... when I'm working I can go non stop and then run errands and then do more stuff.... on my date off I sleep in... get up watch TV have coffee and have no energy to go out and do something fun cause I stay at rest haha... but I enjoy it at least

Back
Top Bottom