New Awsome Camera, Chameleon Photo

Char333p

Avid Member
Can you believe this was taken through a screen. You can barely tell that. :) Love my new Cam cant wait to get some nice pics of my chameleon with it.

Attachments

• cham 1.jpg
    cham 1.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 223
your chameleon is looking great!!! please post future pics, love to see a cham who is being well taken care of!!!

Yess.. doing the chameleon with all the depths of the branches and leaves... i had to manually do it and hold it VERY still.
What can I say....u definitely got some still tripod hand for show.
Bring out some more pics so I can be entertained with ur "Char"ming 333 styles.

What can I say....u definitely got some still tripod hand for show.
Bring out some more pics so I can be entertained with ur "Char"ming 333 styles.

Thanks! Yeah well def took 3 or 4 shots to get one that wasnt blurred.
Lmao yeah char333p.... had that email since i was 15... stands for that show charmed.. 333p power of 3... youll get it if you know what im talking bout haha.. supernatural shows mythology/gods, witches, magic in general.. if a show has it im interested.

Lmao yeah char333p.... had that email since i was 15... stands for that show charmed.. 333p power of 3... youll get it if you know what im talking bout haha
Of course I got it. The reason I add "ming" its present tense..it cant be waited.....
Now can u guess my "Alphakenc"???

Alpha is the first one..ken is my first name just like the Barbie...C mean CHAMELEON...jk C meant Chosen by me.lol

Please take some more pictures of ur handsome cham so I can see the whole body of the gods creation!!

Back
Top Bottom