New Arrivals!

Congrats, you are like me and just needed a couple more, right? You chose some very nice reptiles to add to the house.

Congrats, you are like me and just needed a couple more, right? You chose some very nice reptiles to add to the house.

Well yea... i cant help it.

besides, i want to start a orange body ambi line. and these girls have some good orange lines in them.

ooooh sweeet. and i will have a nice male for you. (i will make sure he's the biggest of the freedom batch!):D

Ok so.. the first girl- the 6 month old- is Adalie.

She is from Chompers and Athena. Bloodlines are the Fierce line from Chams 101 and Theron from Screameleons.

The second girl, the 3 month old- is Alina.

She is from Romeo and Sif. Bloodlines are Circle Side from Chamalot Chams and Orbit from Chams 101.

:D

Last edited:
Ok so.. the first girl- the 6 month old- is Adalie.

She is from Chompers and Athena. Bloodlines are the Fierce line from Chams 101 and Theron from Screameleons.

The second girl, the 3 month old- is Alina.

She is from Romeo and Sif. Bloodlines are Circle Side from Chas 101 and Orbit from Chams 101.

:D

*Circle side is from Dez @ Chamalot Chameleons

She grows some nice chams there; Glad the chameleons all arrived safely!

Awwwwwwww!
She's still little though. So tiny compared to Nogah.

They settled in well. Now getting warmed up and then, breakfast time! Roaches and crix. Yummy!

Congrats on the new girls! They are beautiful and while 4 months is a long time to wait, it looks like they were worth it!! Enjoy!

Congrats on the new girls! They are beautiful and while 4 months is a long time to wait, it looks like they were worth it!! Enjoy!

Thanks!
It was all the weathers fault. They couldn't be shipped because it was just too cold.

But now they are here, and im so excited!!! I cant wait to breed the oldest girl to my male. and make a bunch of orange babies!

Back
Top Bottom