New additions

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
The other day I was bored and looking on Craig’s list for random stuff that I don’t need and came across an ad for 2 leopard geckos. Have been thinking about getting one for a couple of months so impulse took over and I got them.
The girl said they were both males, about 2 years old and have been kept in the same tank for who knows how long (she’s only had them a month). I let them stay together overnight while I got a 2nd tank and set it up. They strangely seemed very comfortable with each other - even sleeping almost on top of each other in the same hide. That didn’t seem right for both being male. Well, I checked today...one is male and the other female. Hoping against hope that I won’t be having any babies. They are each now in their own tank. Haven’t named them yet or bothered them much for pics. The female’s tail is strange looking and so fat it looks about to pop. I suspect she’s lost her original and this is a regrowth. Aside from that, they seem to look okay. Cute little buggers.
DB0739D1-0FEF-472C-AB00-E09787C441DB.jpeg 32C10B62-6C67-46F7-8BF9-0BC0882388E4.jpeg

That damn Craigslist. Gets me every time!!! I was just in your neck of the woods, I could have hand delivered your cork lol.

Cute little gecks!!! I love them... I was actually looking for a leopard gecko at a show when we got Charlie and Clarice. I wanted a cham but didnt think i was ready, so I planned to start with a Leo. They have a lot of character! Laying on top of each other is a sign of dominance and not a good thing, though many mistake it. They may also bite each others toes off. 2 cages were def the way to go. Plus, setting up
The cages are super fun, amiright?

Baby Leo's are so cute @MissSkittles. :) :)
You may have a surprise!

I had Leo's for many years (19+)...1.3 in a cage together...had a few babies from 2 of the females but Sheba I think was incubated at the wrong temperature and I think that she was infertile.

Enjoy them!

That damn Craigslist. Gets me every time!!! I was just in your neck of the woods, I could have hand delivered your cork lol.

Cute little gecks!!! I love them... I was actually looking for a leopard gecko at a show when we got Charlie and Clarice. I wanted a cham but didnt think i was ready, so I planned to start with a Leo. They have a lot of character! Laying on top of each other is a sign of dominance and not a good thing, though many mistake it. They may also bite each others toes off. 2 cages were def the way to go. Plus, setting up
The cages are super fun, amiright?
Yes, she was super squirmy but I thought the female may have a short toe. If it has been bitten off, it’s well healed. No signs of obvious I’ll health as far as I can tell. So far they’ve got just really basic tanks, but have I got some ideas! ;) I’ll be pm’ing you about more cork soon.

They're really cute. You don't even have to look in the egg container to see if they hatched. If you pick it up and they have hatched they will steal at you!

Back
Top Bottom