New Additions to the family & their homes!

TheVainity

Alrighty! Hey, everyone! Welcome my two new additions to my little family, Blubie My little boy seen below. Just got them a day ago! His enclosure is a 60 x 45 x 45 cm / 24” x 18” x 18” (WxDxH) A little big but the smallest I can work with. He has a reptisun 5.0 tube and a 50w heat lamp. Basking temp is usually 80.

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

And my girl Moo, Seen below here! Both are Nosy Be and the male is apparently 3 months while the girl is a yr and a half. She has a reptisun 5.0 tube and a 75 watt to make up for the large sized enclosure, which is 24 x 24 x 48. Basking temp for her is 81. I have 1/8th's for the boy but he hasnt seemed interested in the crickets in the cup. The girl has eaten 5 full size crix since I've had her.

PICT0025-1.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

Any tips on their enclosures or issues with my husbandry are welcomed! Also is cup feeding with a Chameleon that small advised? Or is there something else I could do to make sure hes eating as the smallest enclosure is the one I have him in atm.

just watch the temps in the class enclosure as the summer is going to make our homes hotter inside.
cup feeding is fine.

both cages look good to me.
congrats on your new additions.

Harry

Will do, I'm just worried about the little one, he seems to be rather upset most of the time but thought I had everything covered care wise. For now i'm chalking it up as him taking time to get used to the new location

Back
Top Bottom