New additions and updates !!!

Thank you !!! Maggie's colors are just vivid shes usually a bright peach color. Its going to be hard to tell if shes receptive hehe. She came from Chucks Batman line.

Annabell is a F1 from FLchams......shes not nearly as vivid as Maggie.

Thanks again for the compliments.

Here is what I have to say about Chucks Batman line.

heathen1.jpg

WOW! This is one awesome line!

Cletus is estimated at 1 year and Nemo about 7 months..and thank you for the kinda words.

WOW, Nemo is only 7 months?!? I would have guessed he was fully grown! He is just gorgeous!! Such vivid blue bars:eek:

^That is my Ambanja in my Avatar, he was 8.5 months there.

Last edited:
Beautiful chams! You've got some handsome boys and some lovely ladies. You should just let Cletus free range. Jann

Beautiful chams! You've got some handsome boys and some lovely ladies. You should just let Cletus free range. Jann

Ya know....Id love to do that since he is so docile and enjoys being out. The only thing is....how do you feed them? Ive never used feeder cups. Any suggestions for that?

Ya know....Id love to do that since he is so docile and enjoys being out. The only thing is....how do you feed them? Ive never used feeder cups. Any suggestions for that?

You could try a feeder cup......if he doesn't like it just put him in his cage briefly to eat.

Back
Top Bottom