New Addition!

Matt1851

Here is the fire bellied newt i just adopted :)
tanks not the greatest but its better than what he was in before!

Attachments

• 100_3367.jpg
    100_3367.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 100_3366.jpg
    100_3366.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 146
Neat! (Though the post will probably be moved to "Other reptiles and pets). My husband is something of a newt collector; we currently have one Oregon, one paddletail and one Spanish ribbed newt; have had firebellies in the past. Our guys look somewhat like firebellies, but are larger.

OMG don't put him in the water like that he's going to die cause he has no fat on him. Beef him up first and he will eventually stay in the water once he's older so just wait. So what is he now? He was my son but his uncle adopted him. This family tree is confusing.

OMG don't put him in the water like that he's going to die cause he has no fat on him. Beef him up first and he will eventually stay in the water once he's older so just wait. So what is he now? He was my son but his uncle adopted him. This family tree is confusing.

hes not in water!

Make the setup semi aquatic if it isnt already. Second pic makes it look like its all water with only objects floating at the top. Sometimes they come out of the water so that is a better setup for them.

Make the setup semi aquatic if it isnt already. Second pic makes it look like its all water with only objects floating at the top. Sometimes they come out of the water so that is a better setup for them.

there is a magnetic rock in there i gotta get a new filter so i can lower the water and make more land :\

Back
Top Bottom