New Addition

CamCham78

Got a new lil guy from Chromatic Chameleons. He was hatched on January 12 from Xanthos and Sienna clutch. Great experience buying from them highly recommended.

Attachments

• 24FBEB23-C939-482C-AF4B-B269D89A675A.jpeg
    24FBEB23-C939-482C-AF4B-B269D89A675A.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 165
I'm going to get my baby ambilobe male tomorrow!!! I'm beyond excited! Congrats!
You're going tomorrow?! Please send me pictures of which one you get! You're going to Billy at CO Chameleons right?? I'm going on Thursday
Edit: I got excited and didnt see any of the posts after this one which answered my question about where you're going

You're going tomorrow?! Please send me pictures of which one you get! You're going to Billy at CO Chameleons right?? I'm going on Thursday
Edit: I got excited and didnt see any of the posts after this one which answered my question about where you're going
Yes tomorrow afternoon. Only time we're both free.

Update: coming up on 4 months old nice colors after a shed
I’m I the only one creeped out by the cricket in the mouth just looking at us like “ you all will be cursed “ ? No just me ok.

The green/blue along his spine is very nice colors complement each other very well

I’m I the only one creeped out by the cricket in the mouth just looking at us like “ you all will be cursed “ ? No just me ok.

The green/blue along his spine is very nice colors complement each other very well
I've noticed Panthers tend to savor the flavor so to speak compared to my Veiled who just inhales food. Tye will launch his tongue harder and faster but keeps the cricket in his mouth halfway out like a snake for about a good minute before he even trys to chew.

Back
Top Bottom