New Addition

Lol! Had to chuckle at that. One of my kids has a true bug phobia. She made me swear to never bring a roach into the house.
Like you, I researched chams for at least a year before getting one. She watched & listened....

To answer your question on feeders; at the moment, crickets, stable flies(his favorite!), soon to feed silk worms. I've also fed super worms, hornworms, Indian stcks, & pink wings with other babies.

I've got a lot of different critters, but none has fascinated me as much as these, little guys.(y)
My sister is deadly afraid of cockroaches. If you put a dead one within visual range of her, she'll quickly be out of visual range, likely squealing or yelling "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" At about 9,000 decibels.

My sister is deadly afraid of cockroaches. If you put a dead one within visual range of her, she'll quickly be out of visual range, likely squealing or yelling "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" At about 9,000 decibels.
Also that place you got the cham from (sorry the name is slipping my mind) seems to be very good. In a year or so I might just buy from them! I've always wanted either a panther or a Jax (I mean who doesn't want a baby triceratops) but I'm leaning more towards the vibrant panthers....any suggestions on what subspecies? Amibole was the first I heard of. I'm looking for one with blues and greens if possible. Jeez, this gigantic cage looks small. 24"x24"x48" and I'm still not satisfied on the size....when I move to a place by myself I'm making a whole room dedicated to chameleons. Like I'll have 4 chameleons and I'll either split the room up or make it just a free range for all. Maybe put in an actual tree, like an umbrella or something. Anyway, cool story. Nice little guy and I hope he does well. Cya!

Also that place you got the cham from (sorry the name is slipping my mind) seems to be very good. In a year or so I might just buy from them! I've always wanted either a panther or a Jax (I mean who doesn't want a baby triceratops) but I'm leaning more towards the vibrant panthers....any suggestions on what subspecies? Amibole was the first I heard of. I'm looking for one with blues and greens if possible. Jeez, this gigantic cage looks small. 24"x24"x48" and I'm still not satisfied on the size....when I move to a place by myself I'm making a whole room dedicated to chameleons. Like I'll have 4 chameleons and I'll either split the room up or make it just a free range for all. Maybe put in an actual tree, like an umbrella or something. Anyway, cool story. Nice little guy and I hope he does well. Cya!
Hi Nicky! Thanks for the well wishes and compliments! I know what you mean about the Jax looking like little triceratops -- Jax were the first chameleons I read about when I was younger after always seeing them in the pet stores. Regarding the panthers who tend toward blue/green: Ambanja might be a safe bet. Then again, Darkstar's sire was predominantly deep blue and green but he was an Ambilobe. I personally had lots of fun looking up the family tree of my little Panther. Kammerflage Kreations does a very nice job of providing sire and dame history! PS: I feel the same way concerning cages...once Darkstar's grown I want him to have a safe free ranging room (y)

If I had a little sister I am sure this would be a favorite pass-time for me :eek::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom