New addition to the Chamily

Hashtag ChamLife

Avid Member
Our newest resident!

Baby amobilobe courtesy of Frank Payne [ https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.com ]

Also courtesy of my wife... she saw it and "pressured" me into buying her. Hand model credit also goes to my wife. Worst part is I'm at work and all I get is blurry photos!!
received_449905612401388.jpeg received_2638458499509750.jpeg

Attachments

• received_377785296481404.jpeg
    received_377785296481404.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 37
"turn green, turn green, greeeeeeeen, meh i tried, better luck next month"
So, I'm fairly new to Chams and never had one under a few months. All mine have had [or not had] color when I got them. I'm assuming you say turn green to indicate male and colors? If that's the case I actually knew and hoped for a female.

So, I'm fairly new to Chams and never had one under a few months. All mine have had [or not had] color when I got them. I'm assuming you say turn green to indicate male and colors? If that's the case I actually knew and hoped for a female.

No i said that because she is still "brown", but showing hints of green. They get brighter and brighter colors with each shed.

No i said that because she is still "brown", but showing hints of green. They get brighter and brighter colors with each shed.
Ah, gotcha. If that's the case it's just a poor photo. That's literally as soon as my wife had unboxed her. She is very green, she was just cold and brownish. Kinda gave me a scare, thought it was gonna turn out to be a late bloomer. Now that I'm home though.... 20190910_151050.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom