New Addition Furcifer Petteri - Canvas Chameleons

NHenn

Avid Member
We are fortunate enough to have a new addition of a very beautiful and rare species here at Canvas. We recently received some Furcifer petteri and are just blown away by their stunning colors and features! They are all in a bit of rough shape but they seem to be very strong and I hope they are able to stick with us for a long time.

Here are some shoots of the males:

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-2.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-4.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-3.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-1.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-7.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-5.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Male-6.jpg

And of the jaw dropping female!

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Female-1.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Female-2.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Female-3.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Female-4.jpg

Furcifer-Petter-Canvas-Chameleons-Female-5.jpg

Nick, incredible photos/species! But, ive come to expect nothing less from you. One of these days im going to make it out your way. Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Thanks everyone, I always appreciate all the love and support! I just push a button on the camera though so all the credit goes to the beautiful petteri doing what they do best :)

Update

An update has been well over due but I guess one is better late than never.

Olivia and Landen are stilling doing great! Olivia laid a retained clutch from the wild a few months ago and recently laid an infertile clutch as she has refused to breed since she arrived. I hope that after she recovers from this last clutch she will be more willing to see Landen but from the pictures it is still an obvious NO!

I have high hopes that within another month or two we will have some CH babies from two females that came in gravid but didn't survive after laying. So far those eggs are going strong and development in the eggs can easily be seen so with any luck we should have another first ever or at least in a very long time some baby F. petteri!

Furcifer-Petteri-Female-Canvas-Chameleons-3.png

Furcifer-Petteri-Female-Canvas-Chameleons-2.png

Furcifer-Petteri-Female-Canvas-Chameleons-4.png

Furcifer-Petteri-Female-Canvas-Chameleons-1.png

Furcifer-Petteri-Male-Canvas-Chameleons-1.png

Furcifer-Petteri-Male-Canvas-Chameleons-2.png

Furcifer-Petteri-Male-Canvas-Chameleons-3.png

How can she refuse such a handsome guy? Some women have unrealistic expectations (especially as he's the only choice). :p

Back
Top Bottom