Never seen my chameleon eat

ha. but ya who would u rather believe. some people on a forum or the guy that breeds them.. and i will take all the advice into consideration

I fully understand that sentiment.

However, let me ask you this: If switching out the plant for one on the "safe" list (not created by anyone on this board) saves your chameleon's life, isn't that good? And, isn't that a rather inexpensive, non-intrusive thing to try? It's not like anyone is suggesting buying new cages, lights and a misting system.

You have a chameleon that is having issues. You have a plant that may be a problem. Why cling to the plant? Change it out for something on the safe list and see what happens.

It's a no lose situation for you and might well save your chameleon.

:) these guys are the real experts here.. promise, i tell pet store what to do all the time lol they hate me at the irving petsmart haha

ha. but ya who would u rather believe. some people on a forum or the guy that breeds them.. and i will take all the advice into consideration

ha yeah that is mildly insulting, you fail to realize the excessive amount of experience some of us have....

with that being said i have no idea if your specific species of moneytree is toxic as i have no idea what you have.

your breeder may be correct, aaand he may not.

if some are toxic and others are not, and your are not certain of what you have. wouldnt that make you a bit concerned?

especially since veiled have a tendency to eat foliage?

here look https://www.chameleonforums.com/money-tree-toxic-15186/

if your money tree is a pachira aquatica which it looks like it is safe as i have heavily read up on it :)

List or no list...if a plant is even in question among an educated community, then go with what most of us do agree on! Better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom