Never get the plug with Arcadia lights?

jacksonchamnew

Avid Member
This is the second time I ordered Arcadia light. Won't identify sellers. Box came beat up without plug. Venting.

Attachments

• box messed up.jpg
    box messed up.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 77
  • junglelight.jpg
    junglelight.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 72
This is the second time I ordered Arcadia light. Won't identify sellers. Box came beat up without plug. Venting.
I can commiserate. First time I tried to get a UVB, I went through multiple sellers, and kept getting wrong size, wrong strength, bad bulbs, shattered bulbs... It took 6+ tries and over 6 weeks to finally get the right one that worked.

Since then I've laid in 2 more replacements—tested, metered, & good.

The plant light was from Josh's frogs and I am surprised it was not even boxed and protected. Are the LED's going to work. Just shabby packing. Not going to protect sellers.

I can commiserate. First time I tried to get a UVB, I went through multiple sellers, and kept getting wrong size, wrong strength, bad bulbs, shattered bulbs... It took 6+ tries and over 6 weeks to finally get the right one that worked.

Since then I've laid in 2 more replacements—tested, metered, & good.

Maybe it is not supposed to come with cord? It says jungle light bar. It may just link to arcadia fixtures but not mine. Does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom