Neonate Ch. (T.) j. xantholophus

merumontanus

Avid Member
My smallest female surprised me yesterday (ok, not entirely as I knew she was gravid) with 6 little triceratops. Here they are at 2 days old feasting on crickets and fruit flies.

Pardon the fuzziness...

jax_neo_feb09.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_2.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_3.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_4.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_5.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_6.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_7.jpg

jax_neo_feb09_8.jpg

If you enter a contest I will beat you with a stick - it's so unfair! Great pictures.

And kidding about the stick thing... (kinda ;))

I agree with rocky those pics are contest winners for sure wow the little fella's are cool to!they look like hellboy when he was a baby they are cool.

Warms the heart to see those little devils with such a healthy appetite! (I am so envious) Kinda of reminds me of a heard of pugs. (you just have to smile when you see them)

Hey Trace, we missed you at the Mississauga Reptile Expo. (surprisingly CROWDED considering the weather) Oh, well ... see you at the next one!

Ha... I'm not sure they're worthy of a contest, but thanks for the kind comments, all! Besides, you're way too intimidating, Sabrina. I'll consider entering the contest some day...

Let's hope they continue to do well. Ovoviviparous chams have such a high mortality rate in captivity that one can never be too confident. I'll post more photos soon!

Cheers,

Fabián

P.S. Skeeta, how are those merumontanus doing??

Thanks, I needed those :)

Uuuuuuuuuu...........ahhhhhhhhhh.....Thanks for sharing. I really needed to see those. I was slightly bothered by something and not a happy camper. Those pictures snapped me right out of my mood! How's Mamma doing?

Uuuuuuuuuu...........ahhhhhhhhhh.....Thanks for sharing. I really needed to see those. I was slightly bothered by something and not a happy camper. Those pictures snapped me right out of my mood! How's Mamma doing?

I'm glad they had that effect on you. Mom is doing very well-- she was clearly hungry. The neos are also thriving, especially this one:

3345598910_452a2159d3.jpg

3345634180_c1260a7fd9.jpg

3344826407_e84399c743.jpg

Cheers,

Fabián

Last edited:
Im writhing with envy over here..more so of the photography but the little guys in it are adorable too.:) Congrats Papa!

All babies are cute but those are just too cute. What is it like to have live ones versus eggs? Live births scare me but I would love your little ones, congrats.

The fifth picture is my absolute favorite! the way he's standing is just adorable.
All of the pictures are amazing! I agree, enter the contest!

Back
Top Bottom