Neon man

deerharvester

Established Member
It's been a while since I posted any pics, but here's a pic of neon man one of my newer male panthers. He was the meanest panther I've ever had, but he has really came around. I will still have to get one of him fired up but his resting colors are the most amazing I've ever saw, and his fired up colors are equally amazing.

Scott

Attachments

• 20150521_132424.jpg
    20150521_132424.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
He is a gorgeous boy, Scott! I'm glad he's coming around. It makes it so much nicer when they have a pleasant personality.

Thanks carol, and jann you're both always so kind. It does make working with them a lot easier when they're personable, but just like humans some are a little more grumpy then others!

Scott

I love that green. He is a great looking boy. I bet you have a few girls lined up for him.
When he fired up does that green turn yellow?

Yes he does! I need to get him along with the others outside and try to get some quality pictures. This is the only one I have from a little bit after I got him, sorry for the poor quality but I get a better one in the near future, it really doesn't do him justice.

Scott

Attachments

• 20150519_132922.jpg
    20150519_132922.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 101
Sorry about my phone flipping the pics, and yes he has some ladies lol. I should have a few clutches hatching in a couple months if not sooner.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom