Neo with deformed tail. Breeders Please

OMG cute as a bug!! That last picture is the cutest ever. Love their disproportionately sized heads when they're that young. He's adorable, so glad he's doing so well! :D

I woke up this morning to find myself a new years cham that just hatched. Being all excited I took him out and didn't even notice for about 5 minutes that he was missing something..... About 60-70% of his tail. Guess I musta just thought it was curled up. He is gettin around great, woke up really fast and started climbing.

I am worried because he seems to have what looks like a possible prolapse. It looks like the tail being curved pused the hemipenes out of their normal location. I guess it could also be like a chameleon hemeroid, but I find it unlikely as he hasn't had a bowel movement.

Here he is....

View attachment 30622

View attachment 30623

View attachment 30624

Anyone had this happen before?
Any ideas on what I can do to help him if possible?

By the way all 21 of his brothers and sister are perfect in every way.

his junk is out so you might want to put some lube on it until it goes back in but the deformed tail, i would just supplement him very well good luck.

This is an amazing story! I was really worried about the little guy! Very happy to find that he is doing well! :D

Thanks, he is doing very well still to this day. I am going to be taking some more pics of his brothers and sisters this weekend. I will take a few of him and post them up as well.

Back
Top Bottom