Needing to sell my chameleon

Claire_h32

I have been out of a job for a few months and can’t afford to take care of my male veiled chameleon and I’ve been trying to rehome him for a reasonable price but nobody in my area knows anything about reptiles and aren’t willing to pay a dime for him. Any suggestions? He will also come with all of his stuff, cage, plants, cricket box etc.

Attachments

• 22FE9BC6-17F9-47E2-93C4-82CC1293E849.jpeg
    22FE9BC6-17F9-47E2-93C4-82CC1293E849.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 66269949-0C4A-490D-BF28-41941F773040.jpeg
    66269949-0C4A-490D-BF28-41941F773040.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 129
I have been out of a job for a few months and can’t afford to take care of my male veiled chameleon and I’ve been trying to rehome him for a reasonable price but nobody in my area knows anything about reptiles and aren’t willing to pay a dime for him. Any suggestions? He will also come with all of his stuff, cage, plants, cricket box etc.
Well he looks good but I don't have room. Maybe your location and price may help you out some.
Good luck

I can’t take him though I wish I could. All I can say is find a good owner and please please please do not hand him off to someone who doesn’t know anything about chameleons. The comment above is right hope you find a great new home for this handsome boy and hope you can find a job soon. I’m rooting for you! 😊

Also his name is Rango, I don’t know how old he is because I got him at PetSmart months ago. Itll be $80 for him alone and $400 for everything together including his cage, plants, cricket box etc. I’m located in midland Texas and will ship if I need to for an additional price.

Sorry you lost job but you may be able to keep him if you give him 5 superworms with vitamins every other day until you can get crickets and roaches. I know roaches are expensive but superworms are not. The habitat and everything else is what was expensive. Some will say that the beetles have too much fat. Better fat cham than poorly cared for cham by some yahoo that knows nothing about them.

Sorry you lost job but you may be able to keep him if you give him 5 superworms with vitamins every other day until you can get crickets and roaches. I know roaches are expensive but superworms are not. The habitat and everything else is what was expensive. Some will say that the beetles have too much fat. Better fat cham than poorly cared for cham by some yahoo that knows nothing about them.
You can buy dubias on dubiaroaches.com they’re not super expensive and people have some good reviews with them :) I bought from them once as well.

Back
Top Bottom