Need your advice!

vegas shooby

Well I'm about too place an Order of worms like I don't if I should get the small hornworms or the big one :confused:...here...

hey shoooby i usually get the smalls because within a week or so theyve more than doubled in size they are eating machines and grow super fast!!:D

Horn worms grow really fast in a week as long as they have enough food to get them big . Id go small and then feed them off as they get bigger which doesn't take long.

agreed! They grow like weeds! I always get the pod and they have the food right in there. If you dont want them to grow as fast, then take them out of the container and put them in another one away from the food to slow down the growing process.

hey shoooby i usually get the smalls because within a week or so theyve more than doubled in size they are eating machines and grow super fast!!:D

Alright I think I just get the small ones then...do guys know if they come with food already same with the silkworms or is it sold separately...about to place that order in from mulberrys fram it's my first time buying from them...

If they are sold in pods then they have a certain amount of food with them in a plastic container pod.

agreed! They grow like weeds! I always get the pod and they have the food right in there. If you dont want them to grow as fast, then take them out of the container and put them in another one away from the food to slow down the growing process.

Good advice carol....thanks for that input

Good advice carol....thanks for that input

How long can they go with out food? I got 10 on saturday and they are growing too fast! My cham is only 5 months old and soon they will be too big, there is already 2 of them that i am affraid he could choke on. I dont want to waste them :S

Back
Top Bottom