Need to rehome asap

Onnie.g

My baby veiled is 1 year old and yesterday was diagnosed with follicular stasis. My vet wants 2 grand for the surgery and I just don't have it....I've tried care credit and every other available option if anybody will take her I would be forever greatful

My baby veiled is 1 year old and yesterday was diagnosed with follicular stasis. My vet wants 2 grand for the surgery and I just don't have it....I've tried care credit and every other available option if anybody will take her I would be forever greatful
Did the vet give you a discharge note? That would be helpful. Make sure to block out any personal info before sharing. Also where in the world are you located?

Did the vet give you a discharge note? That would be helpful. Make sure to block out any personal info before sharing. Also where in the world are you located?
Yes I posted it but didn't think to block out personal info like a dumb dumb but here's the xray I'm n nh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517_160444_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_160444_Gmail.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 37
What testing did they do to determine this?
This is all they did I've been in touch with Cheryl grcia in Ohio her and her team thinks she is egg bound and not stasis I'm trying to find another vet to give cal shot and oxytocin to induce but if I can't find one by tomorrow I will in heavy heart but great confidence will have to ship her to there sanctuary for them to do the necessary surgery....I am also running into problems finding a insulated box near me to ship her in tomorrow worse case scenario so if anyone knows anywhere that carry them I would greatly appreciate it thank you guys for all the help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517_150701_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_150701_Drive.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230517_160444_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517_160444_Gmail.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom