Need to re-home Veiled chameleon! ADVICE?

Wardhnc

Hello everyone! I am new to the chameleon forums! I have used this as a resource for learning about the care for my animal and setting up the cage which was very helpful! I am now in a place where I need to re-home her. What is the best way to go about this? I would like to ensure that she go to a home that has the knowledge and energy necessary to care of this animal, as obviously they are so sensitive. I checked out the threads on chameleons for sale, but I'm sure that being a new member, I won't be able to just list her. How can I re-home this animal easily?

Hello everyone! I am new to the chameleon forums! I have used this as a resource for learning about the care for my animal and setting up the cage which was very helpful! I am now in a place where I need to re-home her. What is the best way to go about this? I would like to ensure that she go to a home that has the knowledge and energy necessary to care of this animal, as obviously they are so sensitive. I checked out the threads on chameleons for sale, but I'm sure that being a new member, I won't be able to just list her. How can I re-home this animal easily?
Check for rescues in your area and even local vets that deal with chameleons. What area are you in? You may even find someone on here willing to take on the task. Just make sure whatever you find your verify they know what their doing is only thing I recommend but that’s pretty much common sense.

We are located in Lexington, South Carolina. She is 9 or 10 months old and is Veiled chameleon. She comes with the full cage, lighting, a golden pathos plant that's inside the cage, the vines inside the cage as well as a bottle of water conditioner and container of calcium. We will also provide the cricket carrier. I was hoping to get around $150.00 for everything together, but mainly want her to go to a good home! Thank you!
IMG_20190115_154624_857.jpg
20190113_214253.jpg

The top photo in the glass enclosure is at the pet store, the bottom photo is at our home. I will share more photos of the cage set up if anyone is interested in her.

Hope you find a good home for her. May I suggest posting to CL as well? Just make sure to thoroughly quiz the people who may contact you and always meet at a public location during the day for your safety.

Back
Top Bottom