Need to know the how many grams my motium is???

Ocelot357

Im about to vaccinate my montium with reptaid, but i have no gram scale to weight my cham to determine how much dosage i have to give her.

Any help.

Here are pictures of her.

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

Shouldn't you get vet assistance before applying something like reptaid?

Are you doing this based off no vet assistance at all? Don't you feel responsible if anything happens?:confused:

Reptaid does not require a prescription as it is not a medication. Its oils and herbs. In my experience it either helps or does nothing. I have not seen any ill affect using it. I often use it in conjunction with treatments prescribed by the vet.

Frankly, I think Reptaid is absolute nonsense and I can't believe anyone is willing to pay money for it.

Are you doing this based off no vet assistance at all? Don't you feel responsible if anything happens?:confused:

I did take him to he vet...He took care of the parasite and dehydration problem.I let him know i was gonna use reptaid, he said it would be ok, and that it would help it recover faster in additon with the care he gave it.
The reason im using reptaid is too give a little push to the recover process.The cham is already showing signs of getting better.He went from sleeping all day and not eating at all, to waking up to get something to eat.That is a good sign!.At first he wasnt eating at all.

that right front foot definately needs medical attention. It is swollen twice normal size, at least.

people!.....those are the old pics!............

Before the vet!.....i already have these pics saved in photobucket.

I wil post new pics as soon as he gets to perfect health, vet said to try not to bug him at all.

I did take him to he vet...He took care of the parasite and dehydration problem.I let him know i was gonna use reptaid, he said it would be ok, and that it would help it recover faster in additon with the care he gave it.
The reason im using reptaid is too give a little push to the recover process.The cham is already showing signs of getting better.He went from sleeping all day and not eating at all, to waking up to get something to eat.That is a good sign!.At first he wasnt eating at all.

Reptaid is not your problem. Keep using it, it will be fine.

You are doing a good job with him. I do want to encourage you to pursue treatment for the poor guys tail and foot. They need to be addressed.

I have lost a Jackson to a bad toe. It happens and fast.

He may need antiboitics , and the foot to be lanced.

Back
Top Bottom