Need somone handy's help! Please!

The best help i can give is ... its cheaper and easier to buy them .. i did this and found out what you pay for materials .. you can buy a cage .. and then you spend all this time putting them together .. and never come out right .. or as good as store bought.. i made about 10 .. if you live near ill let you borrow my chop saw and will make a rig for you .. both much needed ..

I built a 2x2x6 cage for exactly 40 dollars.......

Cracker? lol.

I really think it's cheaper to buy the materials and make the cages actually. I bought material to make 8 cages for around 90 bucks. I think. 1 good cage is more expensive than that. I have to go back and return/exchange some stuff. :mad: :)

Edit: Oh I get it now. lol. A cracker: Crack up joke, lmao!

Okay everyone TShook helped me last night at the SBCK meeting and I was able to complete a frame. All I need to do is screen it, which I'll do today!

It was a bit of work, but it was a little fun too. Tshook pulled through helping me out a lot, lol thanks!. Thanks again to Jdog for the videos, and jcal for the extra drill! And steve for the drill bit! Now I just need to make 7 more!

So if anyone else wants to help me with the next 7 it would be appreciated! haha. I'll post another pic of the completed project when it's done too.

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 141
Sweeet!! Looking forward to seeing it finished with screen! :) you need to make 7 more!!! AHHHH lol..GOOD LUCK! :p

i think i helped cut one of those:cool: i should have been paying more attenction instead of floating around. looks good. now its screening time

So from 1700 miles away I can still connect people up to get help. Glad it worked out for you, life is good.:D:D Thanks to all the people who helped out. Wish I could have been there.

So from 1700 miles away I can still connect people up to get help. Glad it worked out for you, life is good.:D:D Thanks to all the people who helped out. Wish I could have been there.

Yes, it was an excellent suggestion! It's the second meeting I went to and this one was a lot more buzzing than the last one.

So I've been lagging it on posting the final product. lol. I had some help screening it back at home. I think it looks pretty awesome and better looking than the black or gray colors. Check it out, let me know what you think. Shout out again to all those that helped!:D

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 115
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 114
Very nice enclosure and nice craftsmanship but you need way more stuff in there for your cham to climb around on!!!

Very nice enclosure and nice craftsmanship but you need way more stuff in there for your cham to climb around on!!!

There are 3 plants in there now and vines. That was right when I completed it and just wanted to take pics right away. It's packed now.;)
Ha, I was excited it was done. You can see my female Ambilobe in there if you look real close.

I think there is a handy man out by you called Tim "The Toolman" Taylor, give him and Al a call, they have a cute blonde who works with them, named Pam

Even with all the help it still took me and Taka to comeover and finish the job for you. (Like how I throw myself in there as if I actually did something ;) )

Even with all the help it still took me and Taka to comeover and finish the job for you. (Like how I throw myself in there as if I actually did something ;) )

Lmao! Yeah right! But, thanks for the help! You're supervision was great. Haha. I need to post new pics with it all put together. Maybe tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom