need some hookups

pwerfulyifu

does anyone have a lot of fully grown silk worms and horn worms that i can buy off of? my cham is kind of dehydrated and hasnt eaten much lately so i am in desperate need of some nutritious grub. i cant wait for baby silk worms to grow big. i need big ones now so please let me know and i can pay via paypal. thanks

try this place.

Linda's gone buggie has nice horns. I wouldn't get the silkies from there though. But she does have butterworms and other stuff that would be great.
very resonable pricing takes paypal.

until you get some I have seen where some members will inject thier feeders with water or juice. This may help

Linda's gone buggie has nice horns. I wouldn't get the silkies from there though. But she does have butterworms and other stuff that would be great.

Not to derail the thread, but I am just curious as to why this is. I've always gotten my feeders from Mulberry Farms but I thought about trying her out because of her prices, so I wanted to ask. Thanks!

Not to derail the thread, but I am just curious as to why this is. I've always gotten my feeders from Mulberry Farms but I thought about trying her out because of her prices, so I wanted to ask. Thanks!
i have gotten hornworms from mulberry farms and they were pretty fair i get 25 1/2 -3/4" w enough food to get1.5" and that was 10.95 plus shipping.
also if u pull ur feeders the night b4 and put them in something seperate i use a large cricket keeper for bot the roaches n one for the crickets and i put nice juicy fruits in there, oranges apples red pepper along with bug burger n dino fuel, i give him those in the am and they r nice n juicy and full of goodness for my chams! :D

Yeah, Don't go with Linda's silks...

Get them from Mulberry. They grow pretty fast so you should be fine with ordering mediums.

Back
Top Bottom