Need some help with making cricket Cup feeder

KaydeesChams

Hey everyone! I have seen members talking about making the cricket feeders out of the pop bottles and seen how to instructions but now that im ready to make one and bought a hot glue gun of course I cant find any of the threads so if anyone can please help me with some step by step instructions or provide me with some links to good threads I would really appreciate it im all ready to make them! thanks for any help!

will that work with a 1.5 ltr mt. dew bottle? the last tread I seen people were using those since the green looked better in the cage

I dont see why not you just have to make your modifications to make it work. Look for the Sunny D death trap one that one is on here somewhere

i typed it in and i cant find the sunny d death trap thread :confused: ....does anyone know if wal mart carries that plastic screening? whats it normally used for? i dont even know what section to check...i bought felt and was going to use that in place of the screen, does anyone think thats not a good idea?

idk about felt, but you can get that screening at lowes/homedepot and its like 7 bucks for 8 foot of it so you have more for later ideas. Maybe someone else will chim in

i managed to make a feeder today, and my chameleon has used it twice within ten minutes of being installed, really happy now nowing she can find her food alot better, plus side is i know how much she is eating, ive also mounted a little dish for the meal worms

Back
Top Bottom