Need some expert advice

I was able to find unflavored pedialyte but couldnt find any unflavored ensure plus, my grocery stores only had vanilla and chocolate. I did find a ensure "original" strawberry flavor. Hopefully that will be alright

Emeraid is very good, Dr Lafeber knows what's up. I have used for frogs

Thank you for the helpful responses. Mr little has been declining and has not been well at all. I took him in to the vet yesterday to have him checked out and they recommended hospitalazation for the night. They did more blood work and xrays aswell as intensive care and fluids. I got the bloodwork results this afternoon and unfortunately they were not good. He had severe kidney and liver failure, which is not treatable, it was not related to an infection so antibiotics really wouldn't help. I had to make the difficult decision to take him home with me or let him go. My selfishness wanted to take him home with me and have him for a little while longer, and enjoy his presence and his beauty. But, I knew that was the selfish route knowing he was suffering and in pain. This little man has proven me wrong so many times, everytime I thought the worst he would show me the opposite, and give me hope. With sadness and sympathy, I had to let mr little go today at 4 45 p.m. mountain time. I am stricken with grief, and hindsight. The what ifs are all I think about. Thank you to everyone that has helped us through our long journey this year. Surely without the guidance of the members of this forum I would be lost and mr little would have been gone long ago.❤❤❤

Mr little....

Attachments

• image-5.jpeg
    image-5.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 77
  • image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 80
It's hard to be proud right now, I know he lived alot longer then most Panthers. But at the moment it's just very difficult, I take it very rough when it comes to my animal family. thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for the helpful responses. Mr little has been declining and has not been well at all. I took him in to the vet yesterday to have him checked out and they recommended hospitalazation for the night. They did more blood work and xrays aswell as intensive care and fluids. I got the bloodwork results this afternoon and unfortunately they were not good. He had severe kidney and liver failure, which is not treatable, it was not related to an infection so antibiotics really wouldn't help. I had to make the difficult decision to take him home with me or let him go. My selfishness wanted to take him home with me and have him for a little while longer, and enjoy his presence and his beauty. But, I knew that was the selfish route knowing he was suffering and in pain. This little man has proven me wrong so many times, everytime I thought the worst he would show me the opposite, and give me hope. With sadness and sympathy, I had to let mr little go today at 4 45 p.m. mountain time. I am stricken with grief, and hindsight. The what ifs are all I think about. Thank you to everyone that has helped us through our long journey this year. Surely without the guidance of the members of this forum I would be lost and mr little would have been gone long ago.❤❤❤
I'm so so sorry! You gave him a wonderful life. 8 yrs is a long amazing time. I'm glad you guys had all that time. I truly hope to be a good cham keeper like you. ♡

I’m so sorry. I know how agonizing making that decision is all too well, but you did right by him. You are blessed to have had 8 years with such a beautiful and I’m sure, amazing Mr Little. ((Hugs))

Back
Top Bottom