Need panther help

@Reno3558 you said "you have to let them know you're in charge" maybe that was misinterpreted, but idk why you got so defensive over comments following. people are taking time out of their day to walk you through things, trying to help, then when It's not good enough or counters what you think, you get annoyed? Is that how you go through life? I'm ashamed to see such whiney, selfish people living in PA lol. I hope you're not an adult.

Well honestly we talked about your panther. It's obvious she needs to settle in before anything can really be decided. The fact that he jaw randomly receded and is fine now is something you can't worry about until it happens again.

Reno3558...you were given good advice....some you were looking for and some that you needed to be told for the good of your chameleon. Too bad you're choosing to behave so rudely and like a baby rather than appreciating the time and effort we all put into helping people who come to this forum and lack enough knowledge to have their chameleons live along healthy life.

I was getting annoyed about the fact I posted questions asking about my panther and it ended up becoming about my veiled nothing else

Her colors still change so much throughout today but yeah her jaw looks ok idk if I just looked at her from a bad angle or what but she's mainly one of these 2 colors and just black in the morning

Attachments

• IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 62
It's been about 2 weeks and I still don't think she's eating as much as she should. She does not show interest in the crickets really. I got home today and she was asleep around 5 pm her lights turn on at 1030. Spray her at least 5 long mists a day if not more. So I woke her up with a mist and then put a cup in the cage to try cup feeding her and she just moved to the back top corner of the cage and has been there for about 20 minutes now. I haven't found any fecal in about 2 days. Her basking is 80 to 86 and she spends most of her time directly under her uvb. I'm getting a worm shipment tomorrow and hoping she eats tomorrow if she doesn't eat what I just put in there. Anyone have any ideas

Back
Top Bottom