need help.

acknowledge

i need a way to have my cameleons drink. they drink when they feel like it. i have the dripper i have a water fall um...... and a thing that causes heat to create the dapth weather in the tank. just want them to drink:confused:

Well, we're gonna need some more info about your setup and things.

Cage Info:
Cage Type - What kind of cage are you using? What is the size?
Lighting - What kind of lighting are you using? How long do you keep the lights on during the day?
Temperature - What temperature range have you created? Basking spot temp? What is the temperature at night?
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels?
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
Location - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas?

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon.
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What kind of schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
Supplements - What are you dusting your feeders with and what kind of schedule do you use?
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings.

Oh, and a waterfall is not a good idea. Its a way for bacteria to create which is bad for your chameleons health. Have you tried misting him?

um... i read on the internet when the cameleon leans on the glass its wants a drink. but. i had 2 a female cameleon. she died from not drinkin. i had a jackson was happy till his female partner died. then he died. i have my other 4 and they drink from my hand. like i spray the bottel and they drink alot. just when im not around i need for them to drink insted of out of my hand. my big viel he go to the water fall and drink him and action. they go and drink. other 2 are smaller so i dont think they no what to do yet.

If your chams aren't drinking you should immediately seek a vet. You can get the spray bottle and put it to the cham's mouth and squirt a little; it'll then start licking most likely. Don't do this with small chams

Back
Top Bottom