Need Help!!!

its ok Kristen sent me one. :)
I just sent Ashley a pic of your mounts and pots , To give an idea . She is aware yours is an atrium hers will be on a smaller scale , I don’t have pics right now of mine . I also penciled in where she should add branches . We are headed to pt for Craig . She may have questions on separating plants ❤️.

043203ED-296B-425C-B0B8-A51405FA9E94.jpeg

UPDATE: Removed the Corn plant and replaced with two Schefflera plants and added a pot for golden pothos. I also added more sticks. Ignore one of the knobs missing. I pulled it off one day because I noticed it was a little uneven and it was getting on my nerves. Need to add it back on there. ?
Used two blocks on each side to raise the UVB. Might add another one just in case.

View attachment 270451

UPDATE: Removed the Corn plant and replaced with two Schefflera plants and added a pot for golden pothos. I also added more sticks. Ignore one of the knobs missing. I pulled it off one day because I noticed it was a little uneven and it was getting on my nerves. Need to add it back on there. ?
Used two blocks on each side to raise the UVB. Might add another one just in case.
looks much better... Hopefully he settles now.

View attachment 270451

Good job !.

Basil’s eyes, currently. Took this just now after letting him settle in more. He seems to be exploring now. ((:)

Attachments

• AE3E3E70-D4DF-472E-8059-F4470B506FAC.jpeg
    AE3E3E70-D4DF-472E-8059-F4470B506FAC.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom