NEED HELP

King4Zerg

I'm sorry but I really need advice, where is a good place to buy crickets? Normal places in the USA that are in most states, or on a website. The place I started going to the crickets kept dying and then when I bought another hundred or so they came with little back bugs that started to eat the dead crickets and breed. I really need to know a good place to buy the crickets! Please reply with Websites, places in tampa Florida Florida anywhere that can go to F

-Thanks-

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I really need advice, where is a good place to buy crickets? Normal places in the USA that are in most states, or on a website. The place I started going to the crickets kept dying and then when I bought another hundred or so they came with little back bugs that started to eat the dead crickets and breed. I really need to know a good place to buy the crickets! Please reply with Websites, places in tampa Florida Florida anywhere that can go to F

-Thanks-
Are you keeping them in a suitable container and providing food and hydration? Leaving them in the small plastic containers they arrive in without food or water and overcrowded, they die quick.

My feeders are then put into another container and fed a gutload at least 24 hours before feeding them to my chams and other reptiles.

They also need their keeper container cleaning regularly too.

-Thanks-
Those little bugs are called dermastids and are actually very good. Timberline, Fluker’s Farms, Rainbow Mealworms, Josh’s Frogs, etc. and other site sponsors here are all good. Online is usually cheapest

Those little bugs are called dermastids and are actually very good. Timberline, Fluker’s Farms, Rainbow Mealworms, Josh’s Frogs, etc. and other site sponsors here are all good. Online is usually cheapest

I'm sorry but they weren't dermestidae they where way smaller then that

Are you keeping them in a suitable container and providing food and hydration? Leaving them in the small plastic containers they arrive in without food or water and overcrowded, they die quick.

My feeders are then put into another container and fed a gutload at least 24 hours before feeding them to my chams and other reptiles.

They also need their keeper container cleaning regularly too.

Yes I have a Lee's Kricket Keeper, Large. I feed them water gel and I feed them gut load( Funny story when people said I should gut load my crickets I got confused and bought a product for crickets called gut load. it's full of minerals and stuff and hasn't failed in the past before I went to the hobby shop I am willing to stop giving them to the crickets though

I'm sorry but they weren't dermestidae they where way smaller then that
Do you have any pictures?
Yes I have a Lee's Kricket Keeper, Large. I feed them water gel and I feed them gut load( Funny story when people said I should gut load my crickets I got confused and bought a product for crickets called gut load. it's full of minerals and stuff and hasn't failed in the past before I went to the hobby shop I am willing to stop giving them to the crickets though
Could you clarify? What do you gutload with? Cricket keepers are horrible for keeping crickets in, get a storage bin and cut out holes everywhere and cover them with hot glue and mesh. The more ventilation, the better

Back
Top Bottom