Need help with supplements

Hello everyone.
I have questions about supplementing for my panther chameleon
He is around 6-7 months old male panther. I use Repashy Calcium plus LoD every feed and i use Repashy bug burger to gut load his food. I feed him every day for now. He gets national sunlight once or twice a months do to my work schedule. I want to know if i should add other supplements or stick to this schedule?
Greatly appreciated for the help.
5BD5B36E-14A2-4ABD-85D3-CEC2081C5B4D.jpeg
A95DFE97-0237-4E6D-BF4F-7477E43CE861.jpeg
A51126E7-72C5-4B17-89A8-5603ACAE11B2.jpeg

I'm not very familiar with repashy so hopefully someone else can chime in. You'll probably want to supplement with d3 lightly once or twice a month if he's not getting that much natural sun. If repashy doesnt have preformed vitamin A I would add that in once a month in drop form from one of the retinol gel caps.

Very pretty chameleon, one thing I notice though is his eyes are noticeably sunken in. This can be due to severe dehydration and/or illness of some sort. I would fill out the how to ask for help form. I'm sure your chameleon is acting normal still, chameleons are great at acting like nothing is wrong up until it is too late to recover. So I would address this immediately.

I'm not very familiar with repashy so hopefully someone else can chime in. You'll probably want to supplement with d3 lightly once or twice a month if he's not getting that much natural sun. If repashy doesnt have preformed vitamin A I would add that in once a month in drop form from one of the retinol gel caps.

Very pretty chameleon, one thing I notice though is his eyes are noticeably sunken in. This can be due to severe dehydration and/or illness of some sort. I would fill out the how to ask for help form. I'm sure your chameleon is acting normal still, chameleons are great at acting like nothing is wrong up until it is too late to recover. So I would address this immediately.
Repashy calcium plus LoD has D3 and preformed A along with Beta Carotene. It is a good one as long as the UVB is correct.

Repashy calcium plus LoD has D3 and preformed A along with Beta Carotene. It is a good one as long as the UVB is correct.

Hm weird, I don't know how I feel about same supplement/gutload day by day. If one little thing is off, it will be exacerbated over time. Mixing things up will insure that doesn't happen.

Anyway, that's beside the point. Overall it looks decent according to the ingredients. I guess we're just going to skim over the fact the chameleon's eyes are sunken in every picture? This is why I don't bother helping. Let's just pick and choose the easy advice and ignore the problems.

Hm weird, I don't know how I feel about same supplement/gutload day by day. If one little thing is off, it will be exacerbated over time. Mixing things up will insure that doesn't happen.

Anyway, that's beside the point. Overall it looks decent according to the ingredients. I guess we're just going to skim over the fact the chameleon's eyes are sunken in every picture? This is why I don't bother helping. Let's just pick and choose the easy advice and ignore the problems.
No, not at all what I was doing... You mentioned the eyes so I didn't think I needed to.

The supplement is great according to all the research I have been doing. I do agree though the guload could be switched up or added to. I use repashy bug burger but I also add Arcadia insect fuel to it and bee pollen. But I use the bug burger for the binding ingredient.

No, not at all what I was doing... You mentioned the eyes so I didn't think I needed to.

The supplement is great according to all the research I have been doing. I do agree though the guload could be switched up or added to. I use repashy bug burger but I also add Arcadia insect fuel to it and bee pollen. But I use the bug burger for the binding ingredient.

Well the supplements and gutload aren't a major concern to me, that's just a little nitpicking of mine. Sunken eyes are no bueno... A sign that shouldn't be brushed over. Not trying to be rude to you, more so that OP just ignored it when I mentioned it.

On the back of Repashy it shows that there is vitamin A in it. Ill post picture of the label. So i should add D3 once or twice a month on top of this supplement?
Regarding his sunken eyes, he is not so happy when i take him out his cage so he keeps his eyes in, but in the cage his eyes completely out. I automatically mist his cage 4 times a day for 2 min and i get water drops on top of the cage. I always see him go on top his cage to drink form those water drops so i know he knows where to find water to drink.
Thank you so much.
C21FFC21-1506-48D6-AF48-F11BEB2F6AE1.jpeg
8285B662-ED22-4865-92FE-7142DAE8257B.jpeg

Okay, looks better there. I know their eyes sink in when upset, but sin e the 3 pictures he was like that I was a littleconcerned. That last one with him in the cage appears to be better though so I'll take your word for it.

Okay, looks better there. I know their eyes sink in when upset, but sin e the 3 pictures he was like that I was a littleconcerned. That last one with him in the cage appears to be better though so I'll take your word for it.

Thank you so much for the help. I mean it. Thats why i love this place cuz every is so helpful. His not a big fan of me when i take him out of his cage and plus i give a shower once a week. I always keep an eye on his eyes to make sure his not dehydrated.

Thank you so much for the help. I mean it. Thats why i love this place cuz every is so helpful. His not a big fan of me when i take him out of his cage and plus i give a shower once a week. I always keep an eye on his eyes to make sure his not dehydrated.

Thank you for graciously taking advice (y)

Back
Top Bottom