Need help taking care of your chameleons/reptiles ?

Hi, I am Dominic and I am 14 years old. I live in Bethesda, Maryland. I can help anyone not too far away with their chameleons, their feeders, other reptiles, and any other pets in Maryland or close Virginia. I can help on a scheduled basis, or I can take your pets to my house if you go on vacation unless you want me to take care of them at your house, whatever floats your boat! :p I will do this for a small amount of money, or some feeders in return (crickets, roaches, silkies, supers, horns, fruit flies) for my Veiled Chameleon. We can work it out. Tell me if you need any help.

Hi Dominic.
I was actually looking into a pet sitter for when I go on vacation. Ive been putting off planning some beach time bc i dont know any good cham aitters nearby.

I live in northern va so it's not too far from you. But I guess my question is, will your parents be willing to drive you everyday to northern va???

We need a section for "Cham Sitters", not a classified section just some place where people post up if they are willing to pet sit and break it down by state.:D

So you would have a list of resources on tap sorted by state, I know of only 2 ppl by me I would trust and god forbid we all go on vacation together!

We need a section for "Cham Sitters", not a classified section just some place where people post up if they are willing to pet sit and break it down by state.:D

So you would have a list of resources on tap sorted by state, I know of only 2 ppl by me I would trust and god forbid we all go on vacation together!

I'm gonna contact Brad about that. :D

Hi Dominic.
I was actually looking into a pet sitter for when I go on vacation. Ive been putting off planning some beach time bc i dont know any good cham aitters nearby.

I live in northern va so it's not too far from you. But I guess my question is, will your parents be willing to drive you everyday to northern va???

Yeah, they probably will, well I still have to ask them first. Tell me when you are going. Because I'm going today to Rehobeth Beach til Sunday and my cousins are taking care of my cham. And I would love seeing and taking care of a new cham species. I just have taken care of Veileds so far..........................

This has been suggested before.

To have a list of people willing to cham-sit readily available.

Wow I don't have any cham sitters here except the one I married, just part of the package for him to care for my chams.:D

Back
Top Bottom