Need help on what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtis

Hey there I have recently took on a vehild that is in rough shape iam going to do everything I can do try and save her but I need some help on what would be the best thing to do and where to start

Kurtis I replied on your other thread. It is best to keep one thread on the same subject. I said you could take her to the vet to get some calcium injections. I don't know how much you want to invest in her though or what your financial situation is. Also, uvb as you noted you were doing. Outside in natural sunlight if you live in a warm climate can help also. Liquid calcium also, but I am not sure what the dosage is for that. You can dust feeders with calcium if she will eat. Best is to start with the injections.

Kurtis I replied on your other thread. It is best to keep one thread on the same subject. I said you could take her to the vet to get some calcium injections. I don't know how much you want to invest in her though or what your financial situation is. Also, uvb as you noted you were doing. Outside in natural sunlight if you live in a warm climate can help also. Liquid calcium also, but I am not sure what the dosage is for that. You can dust feeders with calcium if she will eat. Best is to start with the injections.
Yeah I have gave her a lil worm and also 2 crickets and I dusted them pretty good with calcium and with d3 to get it into her also have got her to drink some water

And alright iam not to sure on how to work the fourms yet that's why I posted in a few . Iam in Canada and it's very cold out so that isn't a option but I'll put her by the window in the day so she can get some sun too ! And going to try and get some liquid calcium for her tooo

UVB, which is essential for chameleons to process and use calcium, cannot pass through glass or plastic. In fact even if it passes through screen it is significantly reduced as well.

UVB, which is essential for chameleons to process and use calcium, cannot pass through glass or plastic. In fact even if it passes through screen it is significantly reduced as well.
Alright I will take the screen off Tomo do u think I should put in a high watt uvb that I have here right now I just put a smaller one that I had and a heat light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom