Need help on Choosing Cage Fillers

PDDM

Hey guys, got my Ambilobe his Repti-Breeze XL yesterday and man did I underestimate the size. This is also my first screen-type set-up and Im at a loss as far as setting things up go. As it stands I have about the top foot and half of the 4 foot tall cage empty. I have quitea few fake plants but Im very unsure about how to use them as they are the suction cup ones and etc, now I was thinking passing a thin thread or rope and knotting the plant to the screening but the screen seems weak and Im thinking my chameleon will rest on the plant and boom everything breaks. Im leaning towards getting something atleast 3 to 3.5 feet long, today,wether it is fake or live. But I read the live plants on here and it listed like 6, are these the only suitable live plants that are available?

So to sum it all up Im asking for

1)Advice on securing plants (live/fake) and climbing structures to the sides and bottom of the cage.
2)Advice on which live plants I can use

Also It might beworth noting that as far as to my knowledge the Cham has never been with love plants so I do not yet know if he has a tendancy to eat them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom