Need help finding right foods

I have 2 fakes plants Neptune the chameleon uses what I’m using and I was really struggling with the humidity the only way it would stay up is with the tube like that. Also the tube is my big dripper. Should I switch to a 75 watt bulb instead of an 100
I meant 2 fake vines not plants

I know the humidity just wasn’t staying up and it was all I had
Just move the saran wrap to cover the top side part of the front and the door instead of the bottom front part. I would find a safe way to attach it, too, instead of tape.
I have 2 fakes plants Neptune the chameleon uses what I’m using and I was really struggling with the humidity the only way it would stay up is with the tube like that. Also the tube is my big dripper. Should I switch to a 75 watt bulb instead of an 100
As long as the fake vines don’t have leaves on them, it’s fine. Live plants, longer misting sessions, and if needed, a whole room humidifier, are the 3 things to increase daytime humidity. Use the cage humidifier only at night! Use whatever bulb gets you the correct basking temp where his casque/top of his back is when he’s on his basking branch; make sure the bulb is a MINIMUM of 7” away, preferably 8-9” or more though!

She has a panther so fake vines are ok since panthers aren’t really known to eat their plants.
Edit: I have the big dripper and it comes with a black tube and the little nozz to turn it on and off the top is covered as well?

Just move the saran wrap to cover the top side part of the front and the door instead of the bottom front part. I would find a safe way to attach it, too, instead of tape.

As long as the fake vines don’t have leaves on them, it’s fine. Live plants, longer misting sessions, and if needed, a whole room humidifier, are the 3 things to increase daytime humidity. Use the cage humidifier only at night! Use whatever bulb gets you the correct basking temp where his casque/top of his back is when he’s on his basking branch; make sure the bulb is a MINIMUM of 7” away, preferably 8-9” or more though!
Ok thanks! I know mine it definitely 7” away I measured it today to make sure. And I’m just curious why only use the cage humidifier at night?

Ok thanks! I know mine it definitely 7” away I measured it today to make sure. And I’m just curious why only use the cage humidifier at night?
High heat plus humidity equals the possibilty of a RI. Cool mist humidifiers/foggers should only be used when it’s 68*F or lower. It is also why a whole room humidifier is a last resort for raising daytime humidity levels. You can also wrap the back and 2 sides of his enclosure with the saran wrap if you haven’t already, to boost levels as well

She has a panther so fake vines are ok since panthers aren’t really known to eat their plants.
Edit: I have the big dripper and it comes with a black tube and the little nozz to turn it on and off the top is covered as well?
Oh yes and I had the black tube but it had a hole so I found a clear one that fit!

High heat plus humidity equals the possibilty of a RI. Cool mist humidifiers/foggers should only be used when it’s 68*F or lower. It is also why a whole room humidifier is a last resort for raising daytime humidity levels. You can also wrap the back and 2 sides of his enclosure with the saran wrap if you haven’t already, to boost levels as well
Ok

Add more live plants (like as much as you can fit while still giving him room to move freely) and increase the length of daytime misting sessions (along with wrapping the sides and back of his cage) before trying the whole room humidifier! I can attach 2 great veiled plant lists if needed, just let me know!

Add more live plants (like as much as you can fit while still giving him room to move freely) and increase the length of daytime misting sessions (along with wrapping the sides and back of his cage) before trying the whole room humidifier! I can attach 2 great veiled plant lists if needed, just let me know!
Like I said pothos are great! I’ll attach it just in case! (The veiled tested ones preferably)
https://chameleonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Chameleon-Plants-122819.pdf

I spray for 2 minutes 2 to 3 times a day

Oh it didn’t come with extra? Mine came with two! But why is the top open and leading into the cage to the container?
Oh shoot!! I accidentally left it open! I did a water change today that’s why! Also when the water drips out of the hose it falls into another container (on the bottom on his cage) and that container has a pump in it so that pump pumps the water back into the dripper.

Oh shoot!! I accidentally left it open! I did a water change today that’s why! Also when the water drips out of the hose it falls into another container (on the bottom on his cage) and that container has a pump in it so that pump pumps the water back into the dripper.
Oh ok just make sure the water is clean I don’t know if I would recommend that though I’m not sure what do you think @ERKleRose ?

Back
Top Bottom