NEED flies or other baby feeders.

Is there anyone in the SE, within driving distance from Western NC, that has some fruit fly cultures, or small crickets they can spare? My little veileds are hatching out now, and the crickets I got in from armstrong (only place that would ship the other day) are almost dead - too cold. Ghanns will ship on Tuesday, but I might not have time.

Since I am out of a job effective today (layoff - I did nothing wrong!), I can pretty much drive where I need to. Anything within 3 hours or so is a viable option - Charlotte, North Georgia, SC, Tennesee...

Lemme know!

Thanks

Eric

Just put some meat in a bowl and put it out side then come back later and catch the fly's in a butterly net then put them in the fridge and keep it on low then come back like an hour later and when they are cold enough to stop moving cut there wings off then put them in a bowl in your chams cage and he should eat them

Sandy:)

Drive up to va beach, VA to Pet Paradise. Ask for Clinton or James. Pretty much always have. Get all mine there. Just bought two setups on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom