Need advice for my veiled chameleon Canon

I guess I must not have gotten very good Intel when I was informed on the calcium and vitamins how often and what kind

Your cham looks very distressed. I’m guessing she’s eggbound and at a very serious point of it. :( She may not have the strength to lay on her own at this point. She needs a vet ASAP. I suggest you print out a copy of the husbandry form that you filled out for the vet to know as much as possible.

Your cham looks very distressed. I’m guessing she’s eggbound and at a very serious point of it. :( She may not have the strength to lay on her own at this point. She needs a vet ASAP. I suggest you print out a copy of the husbandry form that you filled out for the vet to know as much as possible.
Ty

MBD and egg bound. Have you ever seen her eat the fake plants?
She has nibbled at the fake plants but once she realizes it's not real she stops nibbling she's at she's never eaten any of the fake plants but she definitely knows when I put real vegetables in there for a cuz she devours them instantly

My chameleon Cannon is laying her eggs now she's late about 27 or 30 I think I think she still has more inner cuz her lower belly still seems bloated and she's still looking like she's pushing. how long does it usually take a chameleon to expel all of her eggs?

My chameleon Cannon is laying her eggs now she's late about 27 or 30 I think I think she still has more inner cuz her lower belly still seems bloated and she's still looking like she's pushing. how long does it usually take a chameleon to expel all of her eggs?
She's laid 25 eggs so far actually I just hope she can get the rest out cuz I have no transportation to get to a vet that's way out of town that sees reptiles and we don't have the money so I'm just hoping that she gets them all out. I got her eat a little bit of vegetables and mealworms give her some water calcium an vitamins. Cuz it looked like she needed the extra energy and I can tell she is hungry cuz she hasn't been eating since before she started laying eggs

Attachments

• 20201229_154421.jpg
    20201229_154421.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom