Need advice and update on Pascal

Hey guys, me again. So good news, Pascal passed some more stool and it was loose this time. He also hasn't been open mouthed as much. He still isn't eating on his own, but I have been doing his critcal care feeding. Tonight after I got home he got a 20 minute shower and I will see if that helps. I am going to try to do it every day for a while and see if the extra hydration helps move things through. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hey guys, me again. So good news, Pascal passed some more stool and it was loose this time. He also hasn't been open mouthed as much. He still isn't eating on his own, but I have been doing his critcal care feeding. Tonight after I got home he got a 20 minute shower and I will see if that helps. I am going to try to do it every day for a while and see if the extra hydration helps move things through. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Excellent news . :love:

Hey guys, so I am back and with good news!!! Pascal is doing fantastic. He is off all medication. He is pooping about every 2-3 days and it is normal! He is about to shed again. The only bad thing is the little bugger won't eat on his own yet. So, all in all he is doing fantastic!
This is wonderful !!. I'm sure he will be coming along with Eating soon enough .

Thanks, I sure hope so. He will now open his mouth at times if he sees his worms, I use for his blended mix. Today I caught him looking in his feeder tray too. So hopefully soon :)
This sounds all so good . He's getting strong . I'm so happy he's making a nice recovery. You have done such a wonderful job .

I agree!! And I'm so glad he is do better!! Maybe a hornworm or silkworm would entice him to eat?? I'm glad he is showing signs of being interested in his feeders, that is a great sign!!

Best of luck to you both!!

Great news! I was really rooting for him but I was fearing it would not turn out well. So glad you stuck with it. Congratulations to a job well done!

Back
Top Bottom