NEED ADVICE ABOUT SETUP- 2020

Dug back into research mode and figured out how to do what I want. I will use the bluefish led controller which has the 0-10v dimming option for T5 bulbs. I have ordered a 48" t5 dimmable dual bulb retrofit kit and the controller. Also picked up the bulbs from a site sponsor, LLL, today. Opted for the Arcadia 6%. I received my Solarmeter this weekend and have had all sorts of fun with that. Fun to see natural conditions around the house. I think we are all set for a perfectly natural sunrise and daylight condition with proportional heat. I am going to go straight for two enclosures. It just makes sense at this point. "First rule in government spending, why have one when you can have two at twice the price."

Dug back into research mode and figured out how to do what I want. I will use the bluefish led controller which has the 0-10v dimming option for T5 bulbs. I have ordered a 48" t5 dimmable dual bulb retrofit kit and the controller. Also picked up the bulbs from a site sponsor, LLL, today. Opted for the Arcadia 6%. I received my Solarmeter this weekend and have had all sorts of fun with that. Fun to see natural conditions around the house. I think we are all set for a perfectly natural sunrise and daylight condition with proportional heat. I am going to go straight for two enclosures. It just makes sense at this point. "First rule in government spending, why have one when you can have two at twice the price."

Which leds are you using with that bluefish controller? I've been looking into https://spectraldesigns.com/
I'm not in a rush either lol and have been reading so much that I'm more uncertain than I was last year lol. What did you go with for basking?

I'm only using the blue-fish for t-5. The led has its own controller. It took a long time to get the controller and now I am waiting on the enclosure to be back in stock.

Back
Top Bottom