Need 2nd opinion, is Peri a male or female panther?

She is awesome and so sweet. She eats silks out of my hand and is not afraid of me at all. She's just not what I wanted, so I'm looking for a new home for her.

I totally understand. It's your first one and you didn't get what you paid for. In the future if you ever want a female then do it-- but I totally get it. They are not as colorful all the time but do have their own special flare. Not for everyone though!

I totally understand. It's your first one and you didn't get what you paid for. In the future if you ever want a female then do it-- but I totally get it. They are not as colorful all the time but do have their own special flare. Not for everyone though!

Agreed. Females have some really cool oranges, pinks, and my favorite purples. It's a nice little glow to them that makes them unique. That said, if I was to have only 1 panther, I'd want a Male too. If we're being honest, their colors and personality are just on another level. Can't blame tony at all for this decision. Hope she finds a good home.

I had to make the same decision, I already had my female veiled TiKi for about 1 1/2 months when I resales she was a female, I decided to keep her because I was attached to her. Beauty isn’t everything, but the egg laying situation is something I’m not exited for :(

Back
Top Bottom