NC Chameleon Needs a Home

My son Myron

Hello 👋
I have a male chameleon that I bought from PetSmart about two weeks ago... He has a pretty crappy enclosure and it just does not seem fair to make him wait around for me to get my stuff together financially. Currently, he is only about 3 months old so he will eventually outgrow this if not die before I can care for him properly. Anyway... if you are in NC (Raleigh area) and want a chameleon you can care for properly please let me know. I have cricket jelly (water), mealworms, a mesh enclosure, a dome light, a pothos plant, thermometer,and a water bowl that I will include. Give me $50 and proof of care he’s yours :(

About him:
Veiled chameleon
Never puffed his neck at me gotten defensive
Will walk in my hand unprovoked
Drinks water (?)
Doesn't need to be tong fed
Pink belly and pink feet (so cute)
Tested for parasites

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 2D1BC44F-3232-4CE5-A4FC-C130A77AE896.jpeg
    2D1BC44F-3232-4CE5-A4FC-C130A77AE896.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
PSA: I mist him by hand 4-6 times a day- I'm a bit excessive but he really loves water and I think this dome light heats him up a lot. I'm not asking for a lot (if any) money because I recommend getting him a different light/ enclosure after bringing him home!
If you don't want to mist him by hand you will also need to purchase an automatic misting system

Hi there. Depending on when you got him you may be able to return the baby to Petsmart. They do allow for live animal returns. I would call and check with them. If you have the receipt for the cham kit you would be able to take that back as well.

Back
Top Bottom